Dear Families, Estimadas familias,
Happy Thursday! We are looking forward to a busy month, so here’s the news for this week!
1. The Muscota Annual Appeal is underway! Now is the time to make a tax deductible donation to your school; $50 per family will allow us to meet our goal! We are currently at 16% of our goal of $12,000, with 25 families participating. We have over 215 families in our community, so now is the time to participate! Please share the link with your extended family and ask them to remember Muscota in their year-end charitable giving. We’ll distribute more information about corporate matching for donations later this week.
2. Calling all artists! We have a few folks lined up for our Annual Winter Arts Pop Up & Games Fair, which will be held on Saturday, December 16 from 12-4 PM, in the Muscota cafeteria. This year is a bit different, as we’re combining the Arts & Crafts Market with the beloved Muscota tradition of “Game Night.”
Continue reading Week of December 4th-8th
Dear Families, Queridas familias,
With December beginning at the end of this week, and the descent into the holiday season, we have lots and lots of news, so please bear with us as we share with you the following:
1. The December Parents’ Association Meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 13th at 6:30 PM. We hope that you are able to attend!
2. The Drama Committee is looking for Playwriting Mentors (no experience necessary!). If you were unable to attend this morning’s meeting, but still would like to help, please click here to learn more, or email Dayna directly at email@example.com. Continue reading Week of November 27th-December 1st
Dear Families, Queridas familias,
Even though we are enjoying a shorter school week this week, there are still plenty of announcements for you before the Thanksgiving Break. I bet you are so excited!
1. Annual Appeal Reminder: We ask that you remember Muscota in your end of year giving, and please spread the word to your extended families and communities. If each family contributes $50, we will meet our fundraising goal of $12,000! This year’s Annual Appeal funds will go, in part, to supporting the amazing after school programs like Chess & Coding Club that are in desperate need of funding.
Our specific goals are to:
– Create a second Coding Club session for the Spring semester
– Fund assistant teachers for (and possibly an additional session of) the wildly popular Chess program!
In addition, Annual Appeal funds will go towards funding the Arts Programming (Music, Visual Arts, Drama & Dance) that is an integral part of your child’s education at Muscota.
Continue reading Week of November 20th-22nd
There are so many things that make Muscota a unique and wonderful place for our children: a broad Arts program that includes music, dance, drama and art; passionately dedicated teachers and staff; events that join and celebrate our community and our families; and so much more.
As the holiday season approaches, and thoughts of thanksgiving and togetherness are on our minds, we launch the Muscota Parent Association’s (PA) Annual Appeal. This year, we are asking each family to include the Muscota PA in your end-of-year charitable giving (as a 501c3 non-profit organization, your donations are tax deductible). Our fundraising goal has significantly increased to $12,000. We can reach this goal if each family or extended family contributes $50 to the Annual Appeal.